Darn, this deal has expired.
On Fridays, Capital Ale House offers a free Friday After Work Brews & Blues night at the Downtown Richmond Music Hall from 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Tonight, July 29, features the Robin Steele Band.
Can’t make it? You can take advantage of one of the other specials at Capital Ale House (bonus: they’re available at the Innsbrook, Midlothian & Downtown locations):
- Mondays: From 4:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m., buy a drink, get a half-pound burger (Angus beef, black bean or cheeseburger) for $2.
- Tuesdays: On Steal the Glass Nights, if you buy a brewery beer, you get to keep the brewery logo glass it’s served in (while supplies last).
- Thursdays: On Growler Refill Day, refill your growler at a discount from open till midnight.
- Sundays: With the Late Night Appetizer Special, all appetizers with a menu price of less than $10 are $1.99 from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. with any beverage purchase. (Dine-in only)
- Downtown: 623 East Main Street (6th and Main St.), Richmond. 804-780-ALES. The Downtown location offers free parking after 4:00 pm weekdays and anytime on weekends in the Lanier Parking Systems Deck located on 6th & Cary Street.
- Innsbrook: 4024-A Cox Road (Cox and West Broad Street), Glen Allen. 804-780-ALES.
- Midlothian: 13831 Village Place Drive, Midlothian. 804-780-ALES.