Darn, this deal has expired.
Planning to head out for a Richmond Squirrels game Memorial Day weekend? If not, you should. There’ll be plenty of extras:
- Friday, May 25, at 6:35 p.m. vs. Trenton: Parker The Rally Pig Planter Pet giveaway (first 2,000 kids age 14 & under), kids can run the bases after the game, & pre-game live music by Meadow Street Band.
- Saturday, May 26, at 6:35 p.m. vs. Trenton: Pre-game live music by Nat King Kong & post-game Human Cannonball launch
- Sunday, May 27, at 2:05 p.m. vs. Trenton: Squirrels Jersey giveaway (first 2,000 kids age 14 & under), kids can run the bases after the game, & pre-game music by Trongone Band. Bonus: This is one of the free Sunday Kids’ Club games.
- Monday, May 28, at 6:35 p.m. vs. Trenton: pre-game music by Uncle Drew and the Powhite Boys & post-game fireworks. Bonus: Counts as a McDonald’s Monday, which is good for BOGO tickets.
Bonus: You’ve got a few ways to get in on the cheap:
- Eat at McDonald’s? Save your receipt. On McDonald’s Mondays, you can buy one ticket & get one free to select Richmond Squirrels games when you show your McDonald’s receipt at the box office. The deal is valid for the following games: May 28, June 25, July 9, July 16, August 20, August 27, and September 3.
- Even if you’re paying full price, at $7-$11/ticket, going to a Richmond Squirrels game is a cheap day out. But you can get freebies like fleece blankets & batting gloves if you’re one of the first people through the gate or enjoy fireworks or concerts at select games.
- If you like to eat at the ballpark, the Picnic Zone may be a good deal for you: $28 buys you a two-hour all-you-can-eat buffet located down the third baseline on the main concourse. The buffet begins an hour before the game, and you’ll get a Reserved Diamond Club seat + free access to the HCA Kid’s Zone, too.
- Sign the kids up for the free Squirrel Tails Kids’ Club. Those 14 & under will get free general-admission tickets to Sunday home games (seats can be upgraded to Diamond Club or reserved Silver Level), a free autograph party, a membership card, a newsletter, giveaways, & more. The free Sunday games include May 27 vs. Trenton, June 3 vs. Erie, June 17 vs. Portland, June 24 vs. New Britain, July 8 vs. Reading, July 22 vs. Akron, August 12 vs. Bowie, September 2 vs. Akron.
- With the “Score ‘A’ Free Ticket” program, your kids’ “A”s on 3rd- & 4th-quarter report cards = free general-admission tickets. Each “A” on your report card is good for one ticket per game: eight “A”s = eight general-admission tickets to eight different games. Bring the report card to the box office to get the deal. The free tickets are good for the student only.
- And you’ll save 20% vs. walk-up ticket pricing + get other benefits when you buy season tickets or mini-season ticket packages.
The Diamond is located at 3001 N. Boulevard, Richmond.