Darn, this deal has expired.
Richmond has so many awesome things going on each week that RVA on the Cheap’s calendar of events can be a bit overwhelming. There’s no doubt about it–it’s impossible to make it to everything.
To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
- Cultsha Xpo at the Science Museum of Virginia on June 23, 2012
- Richmond Vegetarian Festival at Bryan Park on June 23, 2012
- Friday Cheers on Brown’s Island: Alabama Shakes with Robert Ellis on June 22, 2012
- Jammin’ on the James: Free Emme St. James and her Jazz Gentlemen Concert on June 23, 2012
- Free Screening of Hugo at the Byrd Theatre on June 23, 2012
Limiting my list to five means that I must leave out things …overwhelming or not, it’s worth skimming the calendar to make sure you don’t miss the “I’ve been meaning to get to that” events on your list.