Darn, this deal has expired.
Richmond has so many awesome things going on each week that RVA on the Cheap’s calendar of events can be a bit overwhelming. There’s no doubt about it–it’s impossible to make it to everything.
To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
- Dogwood Dell: Henley St. Theatre’s “The Liar” through July 1, 2012
- Friday Cheers on Brown’s Island: Trampled by Turtles with Goldrush on June 29, 2012
- Movie Nights in the Park: Zookeeper at Broad Rock Complex on June 29 + 2012 Schedule
- Free Movies on the Avenues: Puss in Boots on June 29 + 2012 Schedule
- Richmond’s 4th of July 2012 Celebrations & Parades (festivities start on June 30 with Parham Parade) + Free Admission at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Limiting my list to five means that I must leave out things …overwhelming or not, it’s worth skimming the calendar to make sure you don’t miss the “I’ve been meaning to get to that” events on your list.