Darn, this deal has expired.
Richmond has so many awesome things going on each week that RVA on the Cheap’s calendar of events can be a bit overwhelming. There’s no doubt about it–it’s impossible to make it to everything.
To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
- $1 = Kung Fu Panda at The Henrico Theatre on July 6 & 7, 2012
- Free Summer Sounds Concerts at Stony Point Fashion Park: Dixie Power Trio, Kings of Swing, & Cy Taggert Band on July 6-8, 2012
- First Fridays at Virginia Museum of Fine Arts: Argentine Hit & Run Tango, Free Tours, & Half-Price Drinks on July 6, 2012
- Movie Nights in the Park: Captain America at Jefferson Park on July 6 + 2012 Schedule
- First Fridays Art Walk on July 6, 2012
Limiting my list to five means that I must leave out things …overwhelming or not, it’s worth skimming the calendar to make sure you don’t miss the “I’ve been meaning to get to that” events on your list.