Darn, this deal has expired.
I’d like to make it out to a Richmond Squirrels game this weekend. Planning to head out, too? You’ve got a few options to watch them play on the cheap + take advantage of extras while you’re there:
- Thursday, July 5, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Binghamton: There’ll be live music from the Mike Lucci Band & post-game fireworks.
- Friday, July 6, at 7:05 p.m. vs. Binghamton: There’ll be live music from Classic Monkey Shine, kids can run the bases after the game, and there’ll be post-game fireworks.
- Saturday, July 7, at 6:35 p.m. vs. Reading: There’ll be pre-game music by the Hit List, kids can run the bases after the game, and the Zooperstars (Harry Canary, Ken Giraffey Jr., LeBronco James, & others) will make an appearance.
- Sunday, July 8, at 5:05 p.m. vs. Reading: Squirrels Little League Bat Bag giveaway (first 2,000 kids age 14 & under), you can play catch on the field from 4:15 p.m.-4:35 p.m., kids can run the bases after the game, there’ll be live music from the Brian C. Band. Bonus: This is one of the free Sunday Kids’ Club games.
- Monday, July 9, at 12:05 p.m. vs. Reading: There’ll be pre-game music by The Justin Trawick Band, and this counts as a McDonald’s Monday–if you show a McDonald’s receipt at the Flying Squirrels box office, you can buy one ticket & get one free.
And a reminder: With the “Score ‘A’ Free Ticket” program, your kids’ “A”s on 3rd- & 4th-quarter report cards = free general-admission tickets. Each “A” on your report card is good for one ticket per game: eight “A”s = eight general-admission tickets to eight different games. Bring the report card to the box office to get the deal. The free tickets are good for the student only.
The Diamond is located at 3001 N. Boulevard, Richmond.