Darn, this deal has expired.
Take advantage of one of these deals to watch the race on the cheap:
- On Scorebig, you can bid to save 10-60% on tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Federated Auto Parts 400 race; most Scorebig members are scoring savings of about 50% on tickets. And you can save even more if you snag a voucher while the deals last: On Crowd Savings, $7 = $30 towards tickets on ScoreBig.com, and on Saveology, $2 = $20 towards tickets on ScoreBig.com. New Scorebig members get an extra 15% off when you use promo code “RICHMOND15″.
- Thanks to a deal on Living Social, $72 buys a Henrico Grandstand ticket (rows 26-34) to the 2012 One Last Race To Make the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Federated Auto Parts 400 race on Saturday, September 8 + three laps in as a passenger in the pace car at Richmond International Raceway. Unless it sells out early, you have until July 29, 2012, to snag the deal.
- Check Goldstar for a deal that’ll save you almost 50% on tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Federated Auto Parts 400 race. FYI–Richmond is in the list of cities, but you’ll find the deal on the D.C. page.
- Want a complimentary ride in the pace car? Sign up to donate blood during the Drive for Life, held on Sunday, August 5, from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. in the track’s in-field media center. Slots are limited, so register soon to save your space.
- If your kids are age 12 & under, you can sign them up for a free RIR Kids Club membership, which includes a gift, birthday e-card, access to Kids Club events & activities, ticket offers, & more.
Richmond International Raceway is located at 600 East Laburnum Ave.