Darn, this deal has expired.
Richmond has so many awesome things going on each week that RVA on the Cheap’s calendar of events can be a bit overwhelming. There’s no doubt about it–it’s impossible to make it to everything.
To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
- My Manakin Market: Puppet Show, Live Music, Origami Frogs & More on September 1, 2012
- Ticket Discount: West End Comedy at Swift Creek Mill Theatre on September 1, 2012
- Free August Afternoons + Stories at the Museum Events at Virginia Historical Society
- Chesterfield Berry Farm Market: Free Corn + Free Pumpkin Season Tickets from August 31-September 2, 2012
- Free Summer Sounds Concerts at Stony Point Fashion Park: Klaxton Brown Band, B2B, & Rosetta Stone on August 31-September 3, 2012
Limiting my list to five means that I must leave out things …overwhelming or not, it’s worth skimming the calendar to make sure you don’t miss the “I’ve been meaning to get to that” events on your list.