Darn, this deal has expired.
Planning to head out to Kings Dominion before the kids go back to school? While you’re there, check out Kings Dominion’s newest addition, WindSeeker, a 301-foot-tall tower that spins riders 30 stories above the park. And if you have a dinosaur fan in the family, save time to see the new Dinosaurs Alive! exhibition ($5 in addition to admission), which features almost 40 full-sized animatronic dinosaurs in six-acre outdoor Jurassic forest setting.
Here are a few ways to get in on the cheap:
- Through September 3, 2012, you can get one-day tickets to Kings Dominion for $29 each if you use promo code “JDRF12″ when you order tickets online. Kings Dominion will donate $2 per ticket redeemed to the JDRF Capitol Chapter.
- Through August 26, 2012, use promo code “BACKTOSCHOOL” to get one-day tickets to Kings Dominion for $29.99 each when you purchase four or more online.
- If you buy a “Pick Days” ticket, you can get a one-day ticket to Kings Dominion for $39.99 each; the pick-a-date tickets are valid through September 3, 2012.
- You can buy discount tickets to Kings Dominion at the Henrico County Recreation and Parks Administrative Offices, located in the Human Services building. Tickets for Spring Savings Days, Park & Recreation Days, and Fall Fun Days are available for $31 each for ages 3+. The $31 tickets are valid for the following dates: September 28-30; and October 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, and 26-28. To save on other days, buy a Good Any Day ticket for $40 for adults & $30 for seniors & juniors (under 48″). To get the deal, you’ll need to buy the tickets in person & pay with cash (bring exact change) or a debit card.
- If you buy a season pass, you can take advantage of Kings Dominion’s Bring-A-Friend Day discounts during the 2012 seaons. On September 3, you can bring a friend for $24.99. It’s only $19.99 to bring a friend on September 28, 29, & 30, and $21.99 to bring a friend on October 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, & 28. The rest of the season, you’ll save $25 off regular general admission. Limit one friend discount per pass; offer valid at the front-gate only.