Darn, this deal has expired.
- For a limited time, you can get any MP3 song priced at $1.29 or lower for just $0.05 on Amazon.com if you tell Amazon.com the name of your favorite song & share on Facebook. Promotional credits must be applied & redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on October 10, 2012, so don’t delay cashing in.
- On Regal’s Facebook page, you’ll see a Regal Weekly Coupons image. When you click on it, it’ll show you the current week’s deal (through September 30, 2012, you can get $2 off any candy). If you want the coupon, enter your cellphone number, and they’ll text you a link to the coupon. You will need both a browser-enabled mobile phone + Facebook to get the deal. And there’s no way to skip that; no printed version will be accepted.
- If you sign up for a Regal eNewsletter, they’ll send you a weekly coupon. For a limited time, you can download & print this week’s coupon to get $2 off a Zap Pack. The coupon expires September 30, 2012. You’ll need to print the coupon, as no mobile versions will be accepted.
- And on Groupon, $13 = two VIP Super Saver e-Tickets or $26 = four from Regal Entertainment Group. Unless it sells out early, the deal will be available through October 2, 2012.
- On Saturday, September 29, 2012, you can get free admission to hundreds of museums across the U.S., thanks to Smithsonian Magazine’s Museum Day Live! program. To get in free, you’ll need tofill out a form online & print out the admission card. Per the fine print, the card must be presented for admission, and it’s good for free general admission for two people. Limit one card per household. FYI–Some of the participating museums on the list are always free, so make sure to use your pass somewhere that typically charges for admission.
- On National Public Lands Day, September 29, 2012, you’ll get fee-free admission to national parks.
- Last chance: During the month of September, you can sign up online to get a free week of yoga at one of 1800+ locations across the U.S. to celebrate National Yoga Month. The deal is valid for new students only, and you must take the classes in September or October.
- The Fall Spa Week Event will take place from October 15-21, 2012. During Spa Week, you can take advantage of spa treatments for $50 each; book early to save your spot.