Darn, this deal has expired.
Richmond has so many awesome things going on each week that RVA on the Cheap’s calendar of events can be a bit overwhelming. There’s no doubt about it–it’s impossible to make it to everything.
To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
- 43rd Street Festival of the Arts on September 15, 2012
- Music in the Park at Forest Hill Park: Blue Line Hwy on September 16, 2012
- Shockoe on the Half Shell on September 15, 2012
- Publick Days at Henricus Historical Park on September 15 & 16, 2012
- DiggityFest at Westchester Commons on September 16, 2012
Limiting my list to five means that I must leave out things …overwhelming or not, it’s worth skimming the calendar to make sure you don’t miss the “I’ve been meaning to get to that” events on your list.