Darn, this deal has expired.
The State Fair of Virginia will be at The Meadow from September 28-October 7, 2012. Want to head out on the cheap? You’ve got a few ways to save + there are extra perks on some nights during the fair.
- It’s cheaper to go on weekdays, when tickets to the State Fair of Virginia are $12 for ages 13+ and $8 each for youth (ages 5-12), seniors (age 60+), & military with ID. On Saturdays & Sundays, tickets are $15 for ages 13+ and $10 each for youth (ages 5-12), seniors (age 60+), & military with ID.
- You can buy discount tickets to the State Fair of Virginia at participating Central Virginia BB&T branches & Martin’s locations. With the deal, you can get adult admission tickets for $12 (regularly $15 on Saturday/Sunday) or one-day unlimited ride wristbands for $18 (regularly $21).
- You can get a family fun pack of tickets to the State Fair of Virginia (two adult tickets, two youth tickets, and two ride wristbands) for $68, a savings of $14 during the week & $24 on the weekend.
- If you buy online before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 27, 2012, you can get a season pass for $25. After that, you can buy the season pass at the gate for $30.
- Tuesday, October 2, is 12 Buck Tuesday: $12 buys an Unlimited Ride Wristband with purchase of a regular weekday general admission ticket.
As always, your ticket to the State Fair of Virginia includes admission to concerts & other entertainment. Here’s the concert lineup for 2012:
- Friday, September 28, at 7:30 p.m.: Foghat
- Saturday, September 29, at 3:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.: The Avalons
- Sunday, September 30, at 7:00 p.m.: Dustin Lynch
- Wednesday, October 3, at 7:00 p.m.: The Barracudas
- Thursday, October 4, at 7:00 p.m.: Honkytonk Heroes
- Friday, October 5, at 7:30 p.m.: Diamond Rio
- Saturday, October 6, at 7:30 p.m.: Love & Theft
- Sunday, October 7, at 3:00 p.m.: Casey Abrams
- Sunday, October 7, at 7:30 p.m.: Kentucky Headhunters
The Meadow Event Park is located at 13111 Dawn Blvd, Doswell. It’s about 1.5 miles east of Kings Dominion. Parking is free.