Darn, this deal has expired.
Richmond has so many awesome things going on each week that RVA on the Cheap’s calendar of events can be a bit overwhelming. There’s no doubt about it–it’s impossible to make it to everything.
To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
- Richmond Folk Festival: October 12-14, 2012
- Free Celebrate the Art of Glass Event at VMFA on October 13 + Glass-Blowing Demonstration on October 14, 2012
- Free Musical Morning with the Richmond Symphony at Richmond Public Library on October 13, 2012
- Free Lantern-Making Workshops for InLight Richmond’s Lantern Parade
- Jammin’ on the Ave on October 13, 2012
Limiting my list to five means that I must leave out things …overwhelming or not, it’s worth skimming the calendar to make sure you don’t miss the “I’ve been meaning to get to that” events on your list.