Darn, this deal has expired.
Richmond has so many awesome things going on each week that RVA on the Cheap’s calendar of events can be a bit overwhelming. There’s no doubt about it–it’s impossible to make it to everything.
To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
- Shocktoberfest on October 20, 2012
- Children’s Museum of Richmond: $1 Family Night on October 19, 2012
- Harvest Festival on October 20, 2012
- Midlothian Village Day Festival & Craft Fair on October 20, 2012
- Music in the Park at Forest Hill Park: Broad Street Ramblers on October 21, 2012
Limiting my list to five means that I must leave out things …overwhelming or not, it’s worth skimming the calendar to make sure you don’t miss the “I’ve been meaning to get to that” events on your list.