Darn, this deal has expired.
From 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on most Fridays, Capital Ale House offers a free Friday After Work Brews & Blues night at the Downtown Richmond Music Hall. And if you’re a fan of live music, you should keep an eye on the schedule, as you’ll often find other free concerts added to the mix.
Here’s the free concert lineup for this Friday & the next few weeks:
- October 5 at 5:00 p.m.: Andrew Alli & Last Night’s Blues Band
- October 19 at 5:00 p.m.: Pig Foot Riot
- October 26 at 5:00 p.m.: Bluz Catz
- October 26 at 9:00 p.m.: Tough Deal
- November 9 at 5:00 p.m.: Lisa Lim
- November 16 at 5:00 p.m.: Trongone Band
Most shows are 18+. And an FYI–If you don’t see a Brews & Blues listing on the “Music Hall” page, call before you go to make sure it’s still happening. I was rather disappointed when I stopped by for a beer & some blues only to find out that there wouldn’t be a concert due to a rehearsal dinner.
Can’t make it? You can take advantage of one of the other specials at Capital Ale House (bonus: they’re available at the Innsbrook, Midlothian & Downtown locations):
- Mondays: From 4:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m., buy a drink, get a half-pound burger (Angus beef, black bean or cheeseburger) for $2 (Dine-in only).
- Thursdays: On Growler Refill Day, refill your growler at a discount from open till midnight. And $15.99 buys all-you-can-eat Prince Edward Island mussels from 4:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m.
- Sundays: With the Late Night Appetizer Special, all appetizers with a menu price of less than $10 are $1.99 from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. with any beverage purchase. (Dine-in only; limit two per person)
- Downtown: 623 East Main Street (6th and Main St.), Richmond. 804-780-ALES. The Downtown location offers free parking after 4:00 pm weekdays and anytime on weekends in the Lanier Parking Systems Deck located on 6th & Cary Street.
- Innsbrook Shoppes: 4024-A Cox Road (Cox and West Broad Street), Glen Allen. 804-780-ALES.
- Midlothian Village: 13831 Village Place Drive, Midlothian. 804-780-ALES.