- Through September 1, 2014, you can use coupon code “BGWFOODLION” to save $14 on when you buy single-day tickets online for either Busch Gardens Williamsburg or Water Country USA. Or click here for special savings at Busch Gardens.
- Through June 15, 2014, you can get a one-day ticket to Water Country USA for $30, saving you $20. The deal is available online only.
- If you buy an annual pass to Busch Gardens, you’ll get free parking, unlimited admission for a year, 50% savings on Christmas Town tickets, discounts on single-day tickets for friends, & more.
- Or if you need to add more passes to the mix & only plan to visit through September 1, 2014, you can opt for the Busch Gardens Fun Card, which is valid for unlimited admissions through September 1, 2014. And there’s a two-park option, which will save you on admission to both Busch Gardens Williamsburg & Water Country USA. Since the Fun Card doesn’t include parking, at least one person in the family should opt for an annual pass.
- Members of the military (active duty, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman) + three direct dependents can get free admission during the 2014 season with the Waves of Honor program (register online). Limit one complimentary single-day admission per person per year.
- You can buy discount tickets to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA online via the Virginia Recreation and Park Society website. Tickets for discount days at Busch Gardens, valid March 21-October 26, 2014, are $52 for adults (age 10+) & $25 for kids (ages 3-9). Tickets for discount days at Water Country USA, valid May 17-September 1, 2014, are $34 for adults (age 10+) & $27 for kids (ages 3-9).
- Keep an eye on Busch Gardens’ Facebook page or Twitter feed for deals, too.