On Thursdays through August, grab a lawn chair or blanket & head to the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in Richmond for the Flowers After 5 concert series.
The family-friendly event features live music from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m., waterplay in the Children’s Garden until 8:00 p.m., & pre-concert storytime & activities for little ones from 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Here’s the lineup:
- June 26: Ban Caribe
- July 3: The Company Store
- July 10*: The Original Elbe-Musikanten German Band
- July 17: Bruce Ewan
- July 24: The Flying Sulsers
- July 31: Loversville
- August 7: The Roger Pouncey Trio
- August 14*: Sandbar
- August 21: The Chris Ryan Trio
- August 28: The Hot Seats Shortband
Flowers After 5 is free for members & included with admission. Regular admission is $11 for adults, $10 for seniors & $7 for children ages 3-12.
FYI: July 10 & August 14 are Fido After 5. You can bring your leashed pet with you; the suggested $2 pet admission benefits the Richmond SPCA.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden is located at 1800 Lakeside Avenue, Richmond.