Great Wolf Lodge is offering a fantastic deal.
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast on the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
And now you can get almost 50% off the regular price per night – and you can cancel up to 4 nights prior to your stay. Get a $300 room for just $159 (see link for details, restrictions, and requirements). Click here for more details.
- Book to stay between December 18 and February 16.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
What’s to enjoy at Great Wolf? Plenty!
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages; there’s also a poolside bar that serves adult beverages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people (varies by room). KidKamp, KidCabin, and Wolf Den suites provide enclosed bunk beds for kids.
- Where to eat: There are five restaurants and snack bars. Select options include a $50 dining credit per day.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Oliver’s Time Challenge, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained life guards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Virginia Beach and Washington, DC: about a one-hour drive from Virginia Beach and a three-hour drive from DC