Don’t eat that candy (well, at least not all of it!).
Once the Halloween parties and trick-or-treating are over, it’s time to get rid of that candy. And eating it ALL might not be the best idea. Here are same great options to consider (visit websites and call to confirm candy buyback as some information may change after posting.)
- Dr. Andre & Associates are hosting a candy buy-back from November 2 through November 6. You’ll receive $2 per pound of candy donated. There is a five pound limit.
- Just 4 Kids Dentistry is buying candy.
- Kool Smiles wants your candy too!
- Lots of local dentists are buying back candy to send to troops overseas. Click here to find one near you.
- Mail unopened candy directly to Operation Gratitude. Help them collect 100,000 toothbrushes too by including a toothbrush with your candy! Click here for mailing address and details.
Take advantage of the opportunity to help others by taking candy to locations preparing packages for the troops. Check with your local dentist for other offers not listed here.