This weekend (December 5-7) from 10:00a.m. through 6:00p.m. Santa will be at C.B.F. Market Square Brandermill. Bring your camera and take a family photo with Santa. Children can decorate their own sugar cookies while you shop.
- Great deal through Sunday, anyone who buys a level 2 or 3– C.S.A membership receives a FREE $ 69.00 Fraser Fir Christmas tree.
- Anyone who purchases level 1,2 or 3– C.S.A membership receives a FREE bushel of Virginia Apples.
- C.B.F. Market has a load of fresh cut Fraser Fir trees coming in Friday, December 5 up to 12 ft. tall.
- Fresh wreaths are being made daily, plain and decorated.
- C.B.F Market will now have fresh country pork sausage and smoked sausage links made by the Drakes Sausage Company in Zuni, Va.
- They are now in the process of restocking all C.B.F. jams, jellies and dressings. Most should be restocked by this weekend!
Stop by the Market in Brandermill’s Market Square any Saturday or Sunday in December to visit the real Santa Claus! While the little ones visit with Santa, check out the new stock of jams, jellies, gifts, famous cheesecakes, stocking stuffers, Boots Up Natural skin care products and new snack foods.
Head out to the market at 4800 Market Square Lane, Midlothian, VA 23112.