Looking for discounts on tickets to local or regional sporting events, concerts, and more. Then check out this website. ScoreBig is not a ticket broker but a company that works directly with venues, teams and promoters to sell off excess tickets. It’s a little like Priceline for entertainment and sports tickets. They offer tickets below normal price so you save big.
Here’s how ScoreBig works:
- Sign up (it’s FREE – really, no strings attached!).
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit. You choose a section, but not the exact seat.
- Choose your event and your date. Click “Make Offer.” (NOTE: In sections where they can’t get you tickets below box office price, they do get you Everyday Savings, where you save on average 10% compared to market prices).
- Enter the amount you’re willing to pay per ticket. You can see from the bar on the website below your offer how likely it is to be accepted. Once you’re happy with your offer, click Review Offer.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly. If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay.
Let us know how you score BIG!