Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @rvacheap on Twitter, like RVA on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- It’s cheaper to go on weekdays, when tickets to the State Fair of Virginia are $12 for ages 13+ and $8 each for youth (ages 5-12), seniors (age 60+), & military with ID. On Saturdays & Sundays, tickets are $15 for ages 13+ and $10 each for youth (ages 5-12), seniors (age 60+), & military with ID.
- You can buy discount tickets to the State Fair of Virginia at participating Central Virginia BB&T branches & Martin’s locations or the Caroline County Visitor Center. With the deal, you can get tickets for the weekday price valid any day during the fair.
- Unlimited Ride wristbands are $21 each most days. On Tuesday, October 1, you can get an Unlimited Ride wristband for $12. Or on Dollar Thursday, you can save, as all all rides are $1 each on October 3, 2013.
- On Wednesday, October 2, 2013, military personnel with a current military ID will receive free admission; discount applies to service member only.
- Farm Bureau members can pick up coupons good for $4 off adult admission or $2 off youth admission at participating Farm Bureau offices. The coupons are valid from September 30-October 3, 2013.
As always, your ticket to the State Fair of Virginia includes admission to concerts & other entertainment. Here’s the concert lineup for 2013:
- Saturday, Friday 27, at 6:30 p.m.: Michelle Nixon & Drive
- Friday, September 27, at 7:30 p.m.: John Anderson
- Saturday, September 28, at 7:30 p.m.: Darin and Brooke Aldridge
- Sunday, September 29, at 7:00 p.m.: Casey James
- Monday, September 30, at 2:00 p.m.: USAF Heritage of America Band’s Blue Aces
- Monday, September 30, at 7:00 p.m.: Bak N Da Day
- Tuesday, October 1, at 2:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.: American Pride
- Wednesday, October 2, at 2:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.: 392nd Army Band’s Big Band and Pop Combo
- Thursday, October 3, at 7:00 p.m.: Donna Meade with Four of a Kind
- Friday, October 4, at 7:30 p.m.: Jefferson Starship
- Saturday, October 5, at 7:30 p.m.: Greg Bates
- Sunday, October 6, at 7:00 p.m.: The Charlie Daniels Band
The Meadow Event Park is located at 13111 Dawn Blvd, Doswell. It’s about 1.5 miles east of Kings Dominion. Parking is free.