I’m craving a burger. I may need to stop by The Tobacco Company one Sunday to get one on the cheap. Here are a few of the freebies & deals going on at The Tobacco Company:
- From 3:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m. on Sundays, burgers are $2 each with the purchase of a bar beverage.
- On select Tastings Tuesdays, you can stop by for a free wine tasting from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- During the summer, the fourth Friday of the month is Salsa Friday. You can stop by from 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on Friday, August 26, 2011, for Salsa music & dancing.
- Farm Vegas will play a free End of Summer Show & Hurricane Party on Saturday, August 27. The music starts at 9:30 p.m. with the band’s first ever acoustic set. And there’ll be drink specials, too: $5 Hurricanes, $3 Smirnoffs, & $2.50 PBRs.
- And there are even more free concerts nightly from Wednesday-Sunday. The music begins at 9:30 p.m. There’s no cover charge, but the shows are 21+ (ID required).
The Tobacco Company is located at 1201 East Cary Street, Richmond. 804-782-9555