There are lots of fairs in the Richmond area and throughout the State. Check out the websites below for more information, dates, and details.
More free and cheap things to do in and around Richmond:
- Massanutten Resort: family-fun meets one of a kind adventure!
- Outdoor Labyrinth Walks in the Richmond area offer contemplation, movement
- Free & fun activities in Ashland
- SIX ways to enjoy Pocahontas State Park
- Five family-friendly spots to explore the James River
- Free Open Studio Sundays at Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Five hikes to try this fall around RVA
- Discounts & Free Programming for Military Families
- Hike it Baby offers FREE outdoor recreation for children & caregivers
- Free and Cheap Date Ideas in Richmond, Virginia
- Things for Kids to do in Richmond
- Celebrating Indigenous Culture in the Richmond area
- Richmond Historic Cemeteries offer quiet solace of nature, window to the past and notable art