Here’s an easy, peasy Halloween or fall treat for friends and family. It’s inexpensive, quicky and easy! And it’s very eye-a-peeling! The supplies are so inexpensive, they’re almost FREE. Kids love making them too so let them help.
What You Need
- Large red or green apples (thoroughly washed and shined)
- Individual containers of caramel dip (usually found in the produce aisle of your grocer)
- Fall ribbon
- Small cellophane bags and ties (craft stores)
What You Do
- Put a caramel dip in the bottom of the bag
- Place an apple on top (Optional: add a few seasonal candies if desired)
- Twist the top of the bag securely to hold the items snugly in place and secure with the tie
- Cut enough ribbon to tie around the top for decoration
- That’s it!
These make great gifts for teachers, friends, and family. Kids love them too. They’re also a nice decorative touch for your own kitchen.