Busch Gardens theme park in Williamsburg, Virginia, located about an hour southeast of Richmond, operates their thrilling rides for the public throughout September 2020. The destination rocks the theme of classic Europe with landscaped villages, like the Parisian streets of France, the hamlets of Scotland and the Oktoberfest celebrations of Germany. The park has nine villages centered around six countries for visitors to explore, with the main attractions are the rides, roller coasters and shows.
THE TASTE OF BUSCH GARDENS
Buy and reserve tickets, rentals and save money with a Busch Gardens membership online. Water Country USA, a water park next door to Busch Gardens, featuring water slides, pools & rivers, and fun water-focused activities for kids, IS CLOSED THIS YEAR..
Busch Gardens and Water Country USA are located at One Busch Gardens Blvd. Williamsburg, VA 23185-8785 – (757) 229-4386.
- More things to do in and around Richmond:
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- RVA Dog-Friendly Parks
- Special Resources
- Richmond boat launches and marinas
- Richmond Historic Cemeteries offer quiet solace of nature, window to the past and notable art
- Richmond area farmers markets
- Richmond area scenic drives
- Professional practicing porch photography
- Visit Richmond MetroZoo