It’s September so Christmas can’t be far behind <sigh>.
- Mistletoe Marketplace
- Polar Pathway
- Highland Stables
- Ice Palace: A Penguin Paradise
- Santa’s Fireside Feast
- Santa’s Workshop
There are also fantastic shows including:
- Deck the Halls
- O Tannenbaum
And of course there is plenty of delicious food, shopping, music, and more.
There are several options for tickets to this annual event which has become a popular tradition for many.
- A single day ticket is $32 for one visit to Christmas Town. We should see discounts for these so don’t pay full price!
- For more than one visit, you can get a Fun Card for $32.
- If you are a Season Ticket holder you can buy ONE Christmas Town pass for $25.
- There is also a Bounce Ticket for $74– it gives you unlimited admission to Christmas Town and Colonial Williamsburg for up to 3 consecutive days.