Special Night for Special Needs is an evening especially for the families of children with special needs age 10 and under.
Visitors enjoy all the Museum has to offer and benefit from the availability of adapted materials, special activities, a cool-down space and reduced number of visitors. These evenings are FREE and take place from 5:30 – 7:30. The schedule of dates and locations is listed below.
- 1/6/17 – CMoR Short Pump
- 1/13/17 – CMoR Fredericksubrg
- 2/3/17 – CMoR Central
- 3/3/17 – CMoR Chesterfield
- 3/10/17 – CMoR Fredericksburg
- 4/7/17 – CMoR Short Pump
- 5/5/17 – CMoR Central
- 5/12/17 – CMoR Fredericksburg
- 6/2/17 – CMoR Chesterfield
- 7/7/17 – CMoR Short Pump
- 7/14/17 – CMoR Fredericksburg
- 8/4/17 – CMoR Central
- 9/1/17 – CMoR Chesterfield
- 9/8/17 – CMoR Fredericksburg
- 10/6/17 – CMoR Short Pump
- 11/3/17 – CMoR Central
- 11/10/17 – CMoR Fredericksburg
- 12/1/17 – TBD
The Children’s Museum of Richmond will open its doors for an evening especially for children 10 years old and younger who have special needs and their families. Enjoy museum exploration, adapted materials, special activities, and reduced number of visitors on this special night. Children will have access and learning opportunities, but most importantly they’ll have fun!
Visit CMOR for more information and to confirm dates.
For more resources and information for special needs kids, visit this page.