Get ready because this thing is going to be huge and admission is FREE! It’s the Central Virginia Food Truck Rodeo on Sunday, September 14, 2014 from 12noon until 7pm. It’s a gigantic food fest plus music and beer for a full day in RVA.
What great fun to enjoy treats from more than 35 of RVA’s favorite food trucks and taste craft beer while you browse. Live music and lots of fun are all part of the fun. Gedeon Luke & The People, Everwilde, and Cosby will entertain at Chesterfield Towne Center. There will also be arts and crafts vendors.
Food trucks will have every food imaginable and more. Some of the trucks include:
- Asian-Mexican-american fusion takos with French technique
- Authentic Virginia BBQ
- Artisan, wood-fired pizzas
- Gourmet sandwiches and small plates
- Burgers and fries
- Cajun influenced fresh hand battered seafood
- King of Pops!
- Local ice cream
- Chicken, ribs, and seafood
- Homemade soups
- Hot dogs
- Deli sandwiches, wraps, hot paninis
- A whole lot more
This unbelievable food truck fest is all at one place for a full day, making this the best day ever for food, music, craft beer, arts, crafts, and fun lovers! Mark your calendars now.