All Garden visitors enjoy half-price admission from Jan. 20 to Feb. 28, 2021. During this time only, Garden admission is $6 for adults and seniors and $4 for children. Advance tickets and masks are required.
Please note Ginter Botanical Garden is open Wednesday-Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and the Garden Cafe and Tea House will be closed during this time.
There is plenty to see at the Garden in January and February. The warm and cozy Conservatory beckons with aromatic orchids, blooming cactus, birds-of-paradise and other tropical flowers. Did you know that we have over 200 orchids and winter is one of the best times to see them flowering? Winter blooms are more treasured because they are unexpected. Outside in the simplified landscape, you can see the underlying structure or “bones” of the Garden and appreciate colorful berries, bark textures and intricate seed pods. It’s a great time for bird-watching, too.
Ginter Botanical Garden is located at 1800 Lakeside Avenue, Richmond, Virginia 23228
❤️ Related post: Valentine’s Day freebies and deals in Richmond
❤️ Related post: Valentine’s Day 2021 Gives Families New Ways to Celebrate
❤️ Related post: Free and Cheap Date Ideas in Richmond, Virginia
❤️ Celebrate Valentine’s Day through cuisine by exploring: The French Connection in Richmond
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Ice skating and roller skating rinks in Richmond
- Richmond nearby ski resorts
- FREE and cheap date ideas in Richmond, Virginia
- Outdoor labyrinth walks in Richmond offer contemplation, movement
- Richmond area scenic drives
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails for all levels in the Richmond area