When it comes to making moms feel special, Mother’s Day freebies may help (but they don’t replace actual effort). For an extra treat, take advantage of 2014’s metro-Richmond Mother’s Day deals:
- On Sunday, May 11, you can buy one Teavana Oprah Chai Tea Latte & get one free at participating Starbucks locations.
- On May 11, moms can get free frozen yogurt at participating TCBY locations; check with your local store for details.
- On May 11,Mom’s meal is free ($10 value or less) with drink purchase at participating Hooters locations. The mom must be accompanied by one or more of her offspring to get the deal.
- On May 11, if you treat mom to brunch at participating Fleming’s locations, she’ll receive a $25 dining card valid for a future visit.
- On May 11, if you treat mom to lunch or dinner at participating Carrabba’s locations, you’ll receive a $10 bonus card valid for a future visit.
- On May 11, moms can print & use this coupon to buy one individual buffet & get one free at participating Stevi B’s locations.
- From May 9-11, you can get half-price bottles of wine at participating TGIFridays locations
- On May 11, you can buy one entrée & get one free at participating restaurants in Busch Gardens Williamsburg, plus you can treat mom to a concert featuring Mercy Me. Glory in the Garden concert tickets are free with admission while they last.
Need a last-minute gift? Take advantage of one of these deals for flowers or fruit bouquets & more:
- Sweetjack: $15 = $30 toward flowers & gifts at 1-800-FLOWERS
- Groupon: $20 = $40 worth of flowers & gifts at FTD
- Living Social: $15 = $30 toward flowers & gifts at Proflowers
- Sweetjack: $15 = $30 at FruitBouquets.com