Here are SIX things we love to do at Pocahontas State Park:
Bright Hope Butterfly Garden
The Aquatic Center is HUGE, and rivals most any major water park I’ve seen! A disadvantage is that there is an added fee to use the aquatic center, but there are ways to save, including buying a punch card to actually have a couple “free” visits.
Lindsay Garrison loves Richmond and is proud to raise her own family here. As a teacher for 12 years, she learned how
to save, budget and stretch every penny. Additionally, she led groups of students to Europe annually, and took great pride in planning affordable, fun-filled trips. She transferred those skills to her daily life and shares them with readers of RVA on the Cheap. Lindsay utilizes RVA on the Cheap to make enriching life experiences accessible to all. Check her instagram: rva.familyfun for more affordable family adventures!
Do you love to be in the know? Be sure to subscribe to email updates, follow @rvacheap on Twitter or like RVA (Richmond) on the Cheap on Facebook to stay in the know about the latest freebies & deals.
- More things to do in and around Richmond this summer:
- RVA Dog-Friendly Parks
- Visit Richmond MetroZoo
- Richmond area scenic drives
- Richmond area farmers markets
- Guide to Family Friendly Beaches
- Richmond boat launches and marinas
- Five Tips for Attempting the Capital Trail
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Beauty, History, Discovery from the Richmond Garden Trail