RVA has plenty of dog-friendly parks and spaces. We’ve listed some here. Please visit websites to confirm if they are still dog-friendly, and review the rules for leashes and other requirements. Get outside and have fun with your dogs!
Be sure to subscribe to email updates, follow @rvacheap on Twitter or like RVA (Richmond) on the Cheap on Facebook to stay in the know about the latest freebies & deals.
More things to do in and around Richmond:
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- The Best Donut Shops in Richmond
- RVA’s Stroller Friendly Walks with Water Views
- Richmond’s Farmers Markets
- Massanutten Resort: family-fun meets one of a kind adventure!
- Outdoor Labyrinth Walks in the Richmond area offer contemplation, movement
- Free & fun activities in Ashland
- SIX ways to enjoy Pocahontas State Park
- Five family-friendly spots to explore the James River
- Free Open Studio Sundays at Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Five hikes to try this fall around RVA
- Discounts & Free Programming for Military Families
- Hike it Baby offers FREE outdoor recreation for children & caregivers
- Celebrating Indigenous Culture in the Richmond area