Living in Richmond gives you great access to the James and Appomattox Rivers. You can also enjoy boating on Lake Chesdin in Chesterfield County. Check out a marina or boat launch near you and enjoy boating, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking in Virginia.
Dutch Gap Boat Ramp. 441 Coxendale Road, Chester, VA 23831.
Jordan Point Yacht Haven. 101 Jordan Point Road. Hopewell, VA 23860.
Robious Landing Park. 3800 James River Road, Midlothian, VA 23113.
Anchor Point Marina. 303 Beacon Ridge Drive, Hopewell, VA 23860.
Appomattox Boat Harbor. 1604 Fine Street, Prince George, VA 23875.
Hopewell City Marina. 1051 West Riverside Drive, Hopewell, VA 23860.
Appomattox River Canoe Launch. 21501 Chesdin Road, South Chesterfield, VA 23803.
Appomattox River Regional Park. 1052 River Road, North Prince George, VA 23875.
Lake Chesdin Campground Boat Ramp. 713 Sutherland Road, Church Road, VA.
Lake Chesdin Boat Ramp. Chesdin Lake Road, Sutherland, VA 23885.
Seven Springs Marina. 8629 River Road, South Chesterfield, VA 23803.
Related post: The ultimate list of Richmond area parks and playgrounds
More things to do in and around Richmond:
- Things for Kids to do in Richmond
- Free and Cheap Date Ideas in Richmond, Virginia
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Outdoor Labyrinth Walks in the Richmond area offer contemplation, movement
- Celebrating Indigenous Culture in the Richmond area
- Richmond Historic Cemeteries offer quiet solace of nature, window to the past and notable art