Living in Richmond gives you great access to the James and Appomattox Rivers. You can also enjoy boating on Lake Chesdin in Chesterfield County. Check out a marina or boat launch near you and enjoy boating, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking in Virginia.
Dutch Gap Boat Ramp. 441 Coxendale Road, Chester, VA 23831.
Jordan Point Yacht Haven. 101 Jordan Point Road. Hopewell, VA 23860.
Robious Landing Park. 3800 James River Road, Midlothian, VA 23113.
Anchor Point Marina. 303 Beacon Ridge Drive, Hopewell, VA 23860.
Appomattox Boat Harbor. 1604 Fine Street, Prince George, VA 23875.
Hopewell City Marina. 1051 West Riverside Drive, Hopewell, VA 23860.
Appomattox River Canoe Launch. 21501 Chesdin Road, South Chesterfield, VA 23803.
Appomattox River Regional Park. 1052 River Road, North Prince George, VA 23875.
Lake Chesdin Campground Boat Ramp. 713 Sutherland Road, Church Road, VA.
Lake Chesdin Boat Ramp. Chesdin Lake Road, Sutherland, VA 23885.
Seven Springs Marina. 8629 River Road, South Chesterfield, VA 23803.
More things to do in and around Richmond:
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Richmond’s Museums Highlight History, Art, Science and More
- Richmond’s Public Pools & Splash Pads
- RVA Dog-Friendly Parks
- 12+ Free Things to do in Colonial Williamsburg
- RVA Historic Sites
- Free Art Galleries in RVA
- RVA’s Nearby Ski Resorts
- 50+ Things to Do in Richmond
- Orchards and Berry Farms
- Things to Do: RVA
- 50+ Events & Festivals
- Special Resources
- Military Discounts
- FREE for Kids (or really cheap)
- Garage, Moving, Estate Sales and more
- Metro Richmond Zoo
- Richmond boat launches and marinas
- Fairs in RVA and Virginia
- Richmond Museums: Some Admission Free
- Discount Tickets: D.C. & NoVA Shows & Events