Thanksgiving is approaching. If you are thinking: “Help! I don’t want to cook at all! Who’s catering and selling Thanksgiving dinners?” then you are in luck.
Members of the Facebook page Richmond Events and Happenings have answered that question for a desperate Richmonder and now YOU have access to this randomly source but verified list of veritably delicious-looking Thanksgiving dishes with names of caterers, markets and restaurants compiled below. Be sure to contact caterers as soon as possible as many have cutoff dates for orders. (This listing is not an endorsement.) Bon Appetit!
Want to get out? Check out these Richmond area restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day.
Richmond area caterers, restaurants and markets that will prepare a Thanksgiving dinner to go.
•La Milpa (6925 Hull St Rd Richmond, VA 23224 2547) OPEN THANKSGIVING DAY
•Sophia’s International Cuisine (Puerto Rican & Caribbean food)
Check out more great Richmond on the Cheap food posts, resources and round-ups.
More things to do in and around Richmond:
- Free and Cheap Date Ideas in Richmond, Virginia
- Richmond’s best hotdog vendors
- Richmond’s farmers markets
- Food trucks around Richmond bring cuisine to you
- Eating ice cream around Richmond
- Birthday freebies
- Richmond restaurants with patio dining
- Pick-your-own orchard and farms
- Richmond area Mexican restaurants
- Apple cideries around Richmond
- Coffee shops around Richmond
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Things for Kids to do in Richmond