While the leaves turn gold, red and orange a visit to Kings Dominion has a Halloween-themed focus for those who enjoy thrilling rides, autumn activities or scary costumes. Before you go, plan your route to whiz on the Twisted Timbers roller coaster or visit the family friendly kids’ area at Kings Dominion at the right moments for your age group and to purchase tickets for these extra special (and sometimes heart-racing) programs.
•All October– The Great Pumpkin Fest at Kings Dominion– The ultimate daytime fall festival, The Great Pumpkin Fest! Families and kids can participate in a collection of scare-free Halloween activities for kids presented by the PEANUTS characters like pumpkin decorating and so much more. Best of all, it’s all included with your admission to Kings Dominion in the fall. Dates: 21 Sept. – Nov. 2, 2019 NOTE: Planet Snoopy closes at 6 pm each night as the park transforms for Halloween Haunt. This event is only for children 60″ and below.(160000 Theme Park Way, Doswell, VA)
•All October– Halloween Haunt at Kings Dominion – Terror lurks around every corner at the annual Halloween-themed event. Dates: 21 September – 2. Nov., 2019 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights)
You’ve got a few options for discount tickets to King’s Dominion, the region’s premier entertainment attraction, most with no coupon code required:
- Season Passholders can bring friends in on the cheap by buying up to six Bring-A-Friend Tickets for big savings off the front gate price. Save on admission and enjoy all of your favorite attractions and rollercoasters together!
- A Kings Dominion deal on Living Social. is valid for single-day admission https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/viator-kings-dominion
- Check out Groupon for discounts for Kings Dominion admission on certain days: https://www.groupon.com/deals/viator-kings-dominion
- The Good Any Day member-of-the-military ticket is $39.50 https://www.kingsdominion.com/tickets-passes/military-discounts
- You can buy discount tickets to Kings Dominiononline via the Virginia Recreation and Park Society website. Tickets are $39 each for Spring Savings Days, Park & Recreation Days, & Fall Fun Days, plus Good Any Day tickets are $41 each.
- Members of the AAA American Automobile Association can enjoy discounts of significant savings of a Good Any Day Admission for $35 or a Two Day Admission for $57 by purchasing tickets through their online sales or a AAA store.
Kings Dominion is located at 16000 Theme Park Way, Doswell, Virginia 23047 and is accessible from Richmond by the 102x GRTC Express bus.