We are getting closer to Easter I am starting to think about one of my favorite Easter traditions – dying Easter eggs!
Normally we just buy a regular box from the grocery store to dye our eggs but there are so many other new and fun ways to dye eggs these days. I wanted to share a of a bunch of cool new ways I found when searching online today!
Links are provided from the sources where I found these fun and colorful idea so that any reader can give these varied crafts a try. What is your favorite way to dye eggs?
- Water Color Eggs – From Spoon Fork Bacon (https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/watercolor-easter-eggs/)
-By Deni Schiren
Deni Schiren is a Midlothian, VA based mom to two young girls. Before becoming a stay-at-home mom she lived in central Florida and graduated from Daytona Beach College with a degree in Sign Language Interpretation. She worked in Florida’s public school system for a few years before relocating to the Richmond Area with her family. She is now a homeschool mom and runs the ‘Plan-Ahead Parent’ Facebook group and documents her efforts visually on Instagram at the.plan.ahead.parent.
See more posts focusing on fun with kids around Richmond.
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Seven Spots To Enjoy Cherry Blossoms in the Richmond Area
- Ice skating and roller skating rinks in Richmond
- Richmond nearby ski resorts
- FREE and cheap date ideas in Richmond, Virginia
- Outdoor labyrinth walks in Richmond offer contemplation, movement
- Richmond area scenic drives
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails for all levels in the Richmond area