Ellwood Thompson’s local market is a grocery with a stellar bakeshop, large produce department, a bulk foods and bulk herbs department, natural supplements, dairy, frozen, and a wine and cheese department. Ellwood Thompson’s event space features talks and music for the public you can enjoy with a beverage or a meal from their prepared food department.
Musicians performing at Ellwood Thompson’s The Beet, the market’s event space venue, offer a budget night out – even a cheap date. It’s a fun way to enjoy your delicious meal while supporting local artists. All performances are FREE. And there’s enough room to bust a move if you are moved to dance.
January 2020 performances at The Beet feature:
•Sunday, January 19, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. – Bluegrass Brunch
Check out more food and drink deals in Richmond and as well as events at eating establishments. To learn more about performing arts events on the cheap, Sign up for deals through Goldstar to learn about discounted events and shows in yourRichmond and beyond.
Does your arts organization or business feature FREE or cheap events? Email Richmond On the Cheap at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on this website.
More things to do in and around Richmond:
- Richmond’s Museums Highlight History, Art, Science and More
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Richmond’s Public Pools & Splash Pads
- RVA Dog-Friendly Parks
- 12+ Free Things to do in Colonial Williamsburg
- RVA Historic Sites
- Free Art Galleries in RVA
- RVA’s Nearby Ski Resorts
- 50+ Things to Do in Richmond
- Orchards and Berry Farms
- Things to Do: RVA
- 50+ Events & Festivals
- Special Resources
- Military Discounts
- FREE for Kids (or really cheap)
- Garage, Moving, Estate Sales and more
- Metro Richmond Zoo
- Richmond boat launches and marinas
- Fairs in RVA and Virginia
- Richmond Museums: Some Admission Free
- Discount Tickets: D.C. & NoVA Shows & Events