The Christmas tradition of documenting the holiday with Old St. Nick lives on in numerous venues around Richmond – from malls, to shopping districts, sporting goods stores to greenhouses, farms to the Children’s Museum, although many interactions this year will be distanced for health. Capturing the moment makes the occasion memorable and colorful. These fun-filled holiday traditions will be continuing this year but may look and feel different as we socially distance and service is modified.
Places to take photos with Santa in the Richmond area
- Bass Pro Shop (Ashland, VA) and Cabela’s (Henrico, VA) – Nov. 6 – Dec. 24, 2022
- Short Pump Town Center, 11800 W Broad St. Richmond, VA – Nov. 18-Dec. 24
- Chesterfield Towne Center, 11500 Midlothian Trnpk, Richmond, VA 23235 – Fri, Nov 23 – Fri, Dec 24
- Southpark Mall, Colonial Heights, VA – Wednesday, November 23 through Friday, December 24
- Legendary Santa at the Children’s Museum of Richmond, 2626 W. Broad St. Richmond, VA
- Holiday Teas and Santa Teas at the Jefferson Hotel in downtown Richmond are SOLD OUT
- Selfie Glam RVA: Make reservations online.
- Stony Point Fashion Park, 9200 Stony Point Parkway, RICHMOND, VA 23235 Photos with Santa: through December 24. Santa is located near the Play Area in space 158.
⭐️ Dec. 3-21 – Santa at Boulevard Flower Gardens, 2120 Ruffin Mill Rd Chesterfield, VA 23834–FREE to the public, bring your own cameras, but they are asking that if you are a photographer, you refrain from taking photos with Santa + let the families/kids have their chances.
🎅 Santa at Green Top (10150 Lakeridge Pkwy Ashland, VA 23005)
Check back for more locations when they are announced. Another source for information about Santa events is Where Is Santa.
More things to do in and around Richmond:
- Richmond’s Museums Highlight History, Art, Science and More
- Richmond area ski resorts
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- RVA Dog-Friendly Parks
- 12+ Free Things to do in Colonial Williamsburg
- RVA Historic Sites
- Free Art Galleries in RVA
- RVA’s Nearby Ski Resorts
- 50+ Things to Do in Richmond
- Orchards and Berry Farms
- Things to Do: RVA
- 50+ Events & Festivals
- Special Resources
- Military Discounts
- FREE for Kids (or really cheap)
- Garage, Moving, Estate Sales and more
- Metro Richmond Zoo
- Richmond Museums: Some Admission Free
Greater Richmond Area
Boulevard Flower Gardens