The Christmas tradition of documenting the holiday with Old St. Nick lives on in numerous venues around Richmond – from malls, to shopping districts, sporting goods stores to greenhouses, farms to the Children’s Museum, although many interactions this year will be virtual for health. Capturing the moment makes the occasion memorable and colorful. These fun-filled holiday traditions will be continuing this year but may look and feel different as we socially distance and service is modified.
⭐️ Virtual visit with Soul Santa at the Black History Museum.
- Nov. 7 – Dec. 24 – Bass Pro Shop (Ashland, VA) and Cabela’s (Henrico, VA)
- Nov. 14 – Dec 24 – Short Pump Town Center, 11800 W Broad St. Richmond, VA (VIRTUAL VISITS WITH SANTA)
- Nov. 14 – Dec. 24 Chesterfield Towne Center, 11500 Midlothian Trnpk, Richmond, VA 23235
- Nov. 27-Dec. 24 Southpark Mall, Colonial Heights, VA
- Santa experience at Coco + Hazel milkshake & espresso bar (411 North Ridge Road Richmond, VA 23229) November 21st & 28th and December 5th & 11th. Time slots are between 9-12. One ticket is for a whole family and includes: one photo, cookie decorating kit (that you will take to go) letters to santa, coloring pages & brewed coffee for parents! (Family tickets are for parents and their children, no combined groups or extended family on the same ticket) Please read all COVID measures in the post and we look forward to seeing you for your one on one experience with Santa. Visit website for ticket purchases
- Dec. 5- 24 – Legendary Santa at the Children’s Museum of Richmond, 2626 W. Broad St. Richmond, VA – Legendary Santa has been a Richmond tradition for 81 years.(VIRTUAL VISITS ONLY)
- Dec. 13 – Cookies with Santa at OFF THE WALL bounce & party place
- Don’t miss the chance to have brunch or dinner with Santa this holiday season at The Boathouse restaurants. Things will look different this year, which is why they are hosting a “virtual Santa” video chat at our Sunday Park (11/30) and Rocketts Landing (Dec. 12) locations, and a “socially distanced” masked Santa at The Boathouse City Point (Dec. 12). Children will be able to talk presents with Santa safely, and put their wish lists in a special mailbox to be sent to the North Pole For dates and more information, visit “Happenings” at theboathouse.com. Call to make your reservation at (804) 744-2545.
Adaline Acres (11700 Hogans Alley Chester, VA 23836) is excited to continue the tradition of breakfast/brunch with Santa! Although, things will be a little different. We think it’s crucial to carry on with this time honored tradition to provide a bit of normalcy. We are taking safety precautions but we promise the spirit will remain the same. Parents there will be a shopping opportunity with local vendors as well as a craft space and fawn shop for the kiddos while you shop. You don’t want to miss out so get your tickets today. Space is limited. As always, we want all of our guest and of course Santa to feel safe and comfortable.Co (HO HO) vid guidelines *All guests will be required to wear masks. *All guest will be required to submit to temperature taking prior to entry *We will be practicing social distancing. ** ALL TICKETS INCLUDE BREAKFAST WITH SANTA, DIGITAL PHOTO, SHOPPING ENTRY AND CRAFT** PLEASE choose your time slot below. Merry Christmas.Saturday 12/5/2020 9AM-11AM: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/127746277555Saturday 12/5/2020 1130AM-130PM: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/127759920361Sunday 12/6/2020 9AM-11AM: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/127758118973Sunday 12/6/2020 1130AM-130PM: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/127758556281
- Holiday Teas and Santa Teas at the Jefferson Hotel in downtown Richmond are SOLD OUT.
- Enjoy the tradition of visiting with Santa from the comfort of your own home. Virginia Repertory Theatre announces: Virtual Santa Visits. William Anderson, who plays Old Nick in SANTA’S ENCHANTED WORKSHOP, will have a 5-7 minute personal visit with each family via Zoom in Santa’s Virtual Enchanted Workshop. Keep the magic of the holiday season alive, even from afar! Click below to select a time slot for your virtual Santa visit and to learn more.
- Virtual Tea With Santa through the Downtown Hilton Richmond 12/12, 12/13, 12/19, 12/20
Check back for more locations when they are announced. Another source for information about Santa events is Where Is Santa.
More things to do in and around Richmond:
- Richmond’s Museums Highlight History, Art, Science and More
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Richmond’s Public Pools & Splash Pads
- RVA Dog-Friendly Parks
- 12+ Free Things to do in Colonial Williamsburg
- RVA Historic Sites
- Free Art Galleries in RVA
- RVA’s Nearby Ski Resorts
- 50+ Things to Do in Richmond
- Orchards and Berry Farms
- Things to Do: RVA
- 50+ Events & Festivals
- Special Resources
- Military Discounts
- FREE for Kids (or really cheap)
- Garage, Moving, Estate Sales and more
- Metro Richmond Zoo
- Richmond boat launches and marinas
- Fairs in RVA and Virginia
- Richmond Museums: Some Admission Free
- Discount Tickets: D.C. & NoVA Shows & Events
Ashland, VA 23005
Henrico, VA 23233
Richmond, VA 23235
Glen Allen, 23060