Does cooking a traditional Thanksgiving meal sound exhausting?
If you are just not skilled in the kitchen or are too busy to labor over food prep, there are some higher end restaurants that are primed to give you delicious dishes for your Thanksgiving Holiday. Foodies and members of the RVA Dine Facebook group weighed in on what is in their opinion the best Thanksgiving menu to order from. This listing consists of 13 top notch restaurants doing a Thanksgiving to go type deal, traditional and non-traditional but gourmet.
In a phrase, if you order in advance of Turkey Day, you’d be treating yourself, your family or whoever dines at your Thanksgiving table to some super delicious dishes while helping local businesses, making the holiday memorable.
Want to get out? Check out these Richmond area restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving At Home – Richmond’s Top Notch Takeout
7. Kitchenette-full meal to go
9. Perch RVA
11. Spoonbread Bistro – closed Thanksgiving for dine-in service this year, and offering a pre-order take out menu for pickup November 25th. Orders may be place by emailing us at email@example.com, or call the restaurant at 804-360-7900 before 5pm.
12. Ukrops has pick up for T-giving.
Check out more great Richmond on the Cheap food posts, resources and round-ups.
More things to do in and around Richmond:
- Free and Cheap Date Ideas in Richmond, Virginia
- Richmond’s best hotdog vendors
- Richmond’s farmers markets
- Food trucks around Richmond bring cuisine to you
- Eating ice cream around Richmond
- Birthday freebies
- Richmond restaurants with patio dining
- Pick-your-own orchard and farms
- Richmond area Mexican restaurants
- Apple cideries around Richmond
- Coffee shops around Richmond
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Things for Kids to do in Richmond