Museums on Us®
Offering Bank of America cardholders free weekend access to a variety of museums and cultural institutions across the United States.
In Richmond, you can use this free pass at the Children’s Museum. Just show your Bank of America credit or debit card and a photo ID on Saturday or Sunday on a qualifying day.
Bank of America Museums on Us free days are the first full weekend of every month.
To qualify, simply present your active Bank of America® credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution. Cardholders only; guests are not eligible for free admission. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
With qualifying identification, customers can enjoy free admission on the first full weekend of every month. Sign up for monthly emails or text-message reminders of eligible weekends.
If you’re traveling, check for Museums where this offer is good.
Children’s Museum of Richmond Posts
- Not a Bank of America card holder? Don’t worry, we’ve got other ways to save on CMoR admission! Read this post.
- Don’t forget to check out the playground, while you’re there.
- CMoR’s Farm Exhibit offers hands-on learning
And even without discounts, there are lots of museums with FREE admission all year long. Check out this list for some of them.
- Richmond’s Farmers Markets
- Guide to Family Friendly Beaches
- Summer Learning Programs in RVA
- The Ultimate List of RVA Parks and Playgrounds
- Ice skating and roller skating rinks in Richmond
- FREE and cheap date ideas in Richmond, Virginia
- Richmond area summer camp registrations are open
- Pick-Your-Own Orchards and Farms in the Richmond area
- Richmond Area Farms Offer Families Opportunities to See, Learn about Animals